Burger King’s Hershy sundae pie  » Food  »
Stafford, Virginia
  • This is by far one of the best pies I have ever had
  • There's nothing about it that I don't like
  • I think It's one of the best pies I have ever had and tasted
  • Everyone that I know that has tried this pie has liked it
  • I love sweets and I could just live off this pie it is so good

• by Brooke

This is by far one of the best pies I have ever had. Every time I get one from burger king I always want more. It taste amazing.

It has cool whip, chocolate. It’s really really good.

There’s nothing about it that I don’t like. I could

eat these all the time.

Even the way it looks is nice. How much you get from burger king is nice to, it is in this little pie slice thing.

It’s easy to eat from that and not messy. It has just the right amount of chocolate and cool whip.

The crust is also really good and goes well with this kind of pie. I don’t know what else they could do to this to make it any better.

The price that you have to pay burger king for this pie isn’t that bad ...

• Burger King's Hershy sundae pie
      either. I think It’s one of the best pies I have ever had and tasted.

I think its really good how you get the pie to, it’s good for if your going home and eating it or if you are on the go and eating it. Everyone

that I know that has tried this pie has liked it.

Even people that I know that don’t really care for sweets. I love sweets and I could just live off this pie it is so good.

I think anyone would really like this pie. It’s definately worth trying.

chenel says :

re : I love sweets and I could just live off this pie it is so good
These pies are amazing I used to work at burgerking and everyday on break i d eat one The good thing anout it is that stores sell them as well And they are sooo GOOD.

Anna B Melcher says :

re : This is by far one of the best pies I have ever had
This is definitely my favorite pie. I actually drove to two Burger Kings to get it. I had to go to two because I accidentally passed up the first Burger King and Googled where the next close
one which was actually closer to where I live. After locating the Burger King, I ordered the pie, made sure there was an eating utensil and ate the pie immediately while sitting in my car.
The pie is very creamy with chunks of chocolate and crushed cookie bottom crust. The price is affordable, even if you can’t afford it. LOL You know the saying "Let Them Eat Cake" Pie is much better. Especially Burger King Hersey pie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271005352331131/k2311a0510/5.10.08