Barrier Reef Institute of TAFE Townsville City Campus
Townsville City 4810, Queensland Australia
  • The services were rendered excellently and definitely the best

• by eden_shii

I am an international student in Barrier Reef Institute of TAFE in Townsville City in Queenland. I am a total stranger in that strange country. I have no family and no friends. But when I got into TAFE in Townsville City, everything was changed.

I was never lost. The international business officer was so accomodating. He always takes time

to attend to my needs and problems. On my very first day in TAFE, he toured me around the campus and then fetched me to my room. And as always, he helps me whenever I have problems. He truly made me feel home. The other personnel too were so accomodating. Everyone was so friendly.

The teachers were the same-kind-hearted,

• friendly, approachable and dedicated. The teachers treat the students (local and international students) equally. We, the international students, never felt discriminated by them. The teachers treat the students like their own kids.

And about the TAFE environment, everything is good. The place is so clean and very well-maintained. Everyday, the place is taken cared of by the friendly

man who never gets tired of smiling, greeting everyone while doing his job.

I have really learned a lot from TAFE, not only academically but also morally. The services were rendered excellently and definitely the best. If there is a place that I can call home in Townville Queensland Australia, that would be Barrier Reef Institute of TAFE-Townsville City Campus.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 501005352121131/k2311a0510/5.10.08