Life Brand Body Lotion (Cotton Cherry Blossom)  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • This body lotion comes in a really attractive and interesting bottle
  • But the problem with it is that it just reminds me of the kind of smells you would find in some fancy restaurant or hotel bathrooms
  • So I think that it would probably be better used as a hand cream

• by Tanya

This body lotion comes in a really attractive and interesting bottle. It is drop shaped and has this cute baby blue color. It contains 400 ml.

One of the visible advantages of this lotion is that it has a pump on the top. If you use body lotion regularly, you know how important that is.

It just makes application of the product so much easier. I don’t really know how I cotton cherry blossom is

supposed to smell like, but I am quite sure that this cream does not smell like it.

It actually has a very pleasant, sweet and refreshing scent. It reminds me of a perfume.

But the problem with it is that it just reminds me of the kind of smells you would find in some fancy restaurant or hotel bathrooms. So I think that it would probably be better used as a hand cream.

The scent is ...

• strong, but not too strong, it can be masked with your perfume. Besides the smell, I think the cream is absolutely fantastic.

It is rich, soft and smooth. It absorbs really well in my dry skin and makes it look and feel really wonderful.

And it is rich enough to be used on your hands and feet, yet is doesn’t make it oily or slippery. This body lotion just helps creating that silky smooth feeling

we are always after.

The bottle says that there is also vitamin E added to it. Vitamin E is really good for the skin as it rejuvenates and renews it.

Although it is a drug store product and is quite affordable, it gives the same results as a department store product that costs four times more. So I would recommend trying this product.

Try the other scent varieties and see if they smell a bit more natural.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311005351981131/k2311a0510/5.10.08