FujiFilm 7 MP Digital Camera  » Cameras  »
  • I bought the Fujifilm Finepix S5700 7 MP digital camera a couple of weeks ago and I am truly impressed with the quality of the images

• by amcgowan

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I bought the Fujifilm Finepix S5700 7 MP digital camera a couple of weeks ago and I am truly impressed with the quality of the images. I tried the camera out several times indoors and outdoors. There are several settings that will ensure that you get the perfect picture everytime no matter what the lighting conditions are.

The flash feature can be suppressed, set to force flash or set

to auto. With force flash the flash will be used at all times but with auto the flash goes off depending on the need for it. I personally have trouble knowing which one to use without some trial and error. However that is due to my inexperience with digital cameras.

For me the picture stablization is a life saver when taking pictures of my children. They do not seem ...

• to want to stand still long enough for me to take a decent shot, so with this feature the picture comes out clear and detailed even when they are moving about.

There is a digital video record feature that allows you to record videos to upload on to your computer or hook up and watch right on your television.

I have been completely satisfied with this camera. While I

am still learning all the features and when it is best to use which feature, I find that the quality is outstanding.

I bought this camera for $169 at Walmart. In addition it can hold up to 18 images without a memory card. The memory card that it takes is an SD card.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431005351951131/k2311a0510/5.10.08