US Cellular  » Cellular services  »
  • I got my service a little less than a year ago, and before that, I hated cell phones, now, I love my cell phone

• by Kristin Long

US Cellular is an excellent phone service. I got my service a little less than a year ago, and before that, I hated cell phones, now, I love my cell phone.

I originally had the wide area call plan, because it fit with my travelling

life at that time.

Recently, I began to travel outside of my caling area quite often, so I asked if I could switch to the national plan, and they switched me right over.

I really like their minute alotments, I’ve NEVER gone over on my minutes, and I love to talk.

I always have a good number of bars.

Recently I traveled west in a large group, and we broke down in the mountains, we stopped the bus, and everyone got off to wait for the brakes to cool down.

...

• US Cellular
      Everyone who had US Cellular had 4-5 bars; everyone who had a different service provider, had NONE.

There were so many people, even my own sister, to ask to use my phone.

Even in cement basements and tunnels, and in the deepest valleys, I

have great phone service; I’m never short on bars.

If you want a cellular provider that never leaves you hanging, and tries their very best to match your needs, US Cellular is deffinitely for you.

I love it so much, I recommend it to all my friends and family.

US Cellular
Eldridge Ganey says :

I have been a customer with US Cellular for over 4 years now, yet I still have mixed emotions in regards to their map coverage and pricing. In my experience with them their coverage is either great or it’s horrible. I live in a medium sized city of around 300,000 residents, here it’s consistent, 5 miles west, service bars can be extremely aggravating. Traveling on an interstate using their service can leave you aggravated as well. My wife uses a competitors service that is also nationally well known and hers is great nearly every time. Spotty service would be the deal breaker with me, but US Cellular makes it up and keeps me as a customer because they exemplify outstanding customer support, work well with you if you have fallen behind on payments by extending your payments out until perhaps your next pay date. They truly work with you, just notify them in a timely manner so they can help you explore payment options. When it comes to their data plans they offer a variety of unlimited plans for you and your family Finally, the pricing of the plan, phone, accessories, etc can be debatable on if you’re getting good value. However, as it is with anything in life, there’s the pros and there’s the cons. I’d recommend them to family, friends, and strangers, but I’d recommend to decide carefully on what plan you think you will truly need first.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221005351941031/k2311a0510/5.10.08