John Mills Limited ProCeramic Straighteners  » Cosmetics  »
  • So it was always a problem to find the hairstyle I'm comfortable with
  • I remember it was December last year when I bought it
  • I was buying some stuff in one of the stores inside the mall, when I've noticed a promo girl was giving a woman in her late 40's, a hair makeover
  • I highly recommend it for people who has curly hair who wants a sleek and straight style

• by Irene

I have natural wavy hair. Well, to say it like that sounds simple.But I guess it is an understatement since my hair is nothing but hard to manage. Besides the fact that it is wavy, my hair is dry most especially in the hotter season. So it was always a problem to find the hairstyle I’m comfortable with. I always end up just tying my hair in a ponytail. But since the birth of hair straightening, hair relaxing, and the recent hair rebonding, I was given hope to have that shiny black hair. I tried almost all kinds of hair straightening and it worked out pretty well. But the problem is that it really doesn’t last long. It would usually last 3-6 months. After that my hair is back to being curly and dry. In addition, it also costs a lot

of money.

Another thing I tried is hair straightening iron.Like hair treatments, I’ve also tried many products of hair irons from the least expensive up to the more expensive and famous brands. None of them really impressed me. So I was skeptical to try another brand. Not until I found ProCeramic Straighteners. I remember it was December last year when I bought it. I was buying some stuff in one of the stores inside the mall, when I’ve noticed a promo girl was giving a woman in her late 40’s, a hair makeover. She was trying the new product on the possible buyer. I witnessed first-hand the transformation of her hair. It looked like she had a treatment from the salon. When she was done, I told the promo girl if I could give it a try and I got the same result. My ...

• hubby was amazed by the result as well. So right after I received my 13th month pay, I went back to the store and bought it.

It was a bit expensive though compared to the normal hair iron. But I’ve seen the results and I was willing to pay for it. It cost me P1500 (around $38.00). The product actually comes in two kinds. The first one can only be used if the hair is already dry and the second one, which is twice the price, can be used both in wet and dry hair. I chose the first one mainly because it was cheaper and I don’t mind drying my hair anyway.

Another good thing about ProCeramic Straighteners is that you can also use it to create a spiral curl effect. This would be handy if you want a new look without getting

a perm. I haven’t tried this on my hair but my sisters tried it and they love it too. So no need to buy curling irons as well.

I guess the secret to the effectiveness of the product lies on the ceramic plate giving the hair a glossy straight look. It is also ideal for people on the go since it easily heats up less than two minutes and has an automatic temperature control. So there is no need to adjust any buttons. Just plug it in and you’re good to go.

All in all, I really find this product helpful in making my hair look straight and manageable. I highly recommend it for people who has curly hair who wants a “sleek and straight style”. ProCeramic Straighteners was true to its word. It is truly a “slim line straightening irons for salon like results”.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311005351931031/k2311a0510/5.10.08