Comedy; Kenn Kington; I am Dad
  • I like this DVD soooooo much, that I keep it right by my TV and watch it over and over
  • I think that if you have children, and are looking for a good comedian to make you and your children laugh, Kenn Kington, and his I Am Dad DVD, will fit exactly what you are looking for
  • I love this DVD, and will watch it many more times

• by Kristin Long

I purchased a comedy DVD called “I Am Dad. ” It cost me about 10+tax.

This DVD is a brilliant combination of comedy and reality, presented by the stylings of comedian Kenn Kington.

The DVD is a crown comedy presentation, and is chuck full of the most hilarious combination of real life

human events.

One incident he had to wear women’s dress socks; in another, his luggage was destroyed.

The laughing went on and on.

I like this DVD soooooo much, that I keep it right by my TV and watch it over and over.

I have taken to scouring you tube ...

• for more examples of his comedy work.

It’s clean, family oriented, and my brain didn’t have to do backflips to get past curse words in order to laugh.

He talked about things that have dealt with in my everyday life, and he made them so funny.

I laughed so hard my

face hurt.

I think that if you have children, and are looking for a good comedian to make you and your children laugh, Kenn Kington, and his I Am Dad DVD, will fit exactly what you are looking for.

I love this DVD, and will watch it many more times; It is hilarious!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111005351881031/k2311a0510/5.10.08