Sawadee.com  » Web sites  »
  • So, I can select from this website the hotel I like to stay at when I visit those Cities and places

• by Mark Williams

I travel to Southeast Asia region fairly often, atleast once or twice a year over the past five years, for the businesses that I am working on. Thailand is one country I visit every time, for businesses there and Bangkok as a transit center to the region.

So, I have to

stay informed of the countries, where to stay, where to go, what to see, regulations related to entry, and so on.

For Thailand, the website “Sawadee.

com” is an excellent source of information.

The information provided there is enormous ! I can find information about the weather conditions, visa information, custom ...

• regulations, travelling within the country, where to shop, do’s and don’ts, and much more.

One thing most useful and helpful for me, and I am sure for many other visitors too,is the list of hotels in Bangkok, Kho Samui, Pattaya, Phuket, and Krabi too.

Clicking on the name of the hotel

brings up detailed information of the hotel, the location, room rates, facilities.

So, I can select from this website the hotel I like to stay at when I visit those Cities and places.

And, I can then make reservations online right on this website.

A wonderful website, the one I would check on every time I visit Thailand.

John says :

One problem with this booking agency is their apparent conflict of interest when it comes to rating of hotels that are owned by the same agency. I booked a number of rooms through sawadee.com with no problems while traveling extensively in Thailand. The last hotel I booked with them was very bad, dirty, smelly, cramped rooms with rude staff (they also had a bate and switch going where if you didn`t like the room you could pay more (about 100% more) and you could get a room in the hotel next door, which was a reasonably nice hotel. Interestingly, a picture of the hotel next door was shown on the booking page, not the run down hotel that the reservations ended up being for. I wrote an appropriate review on the sawadee.com web site for the hotel and noticed that it did not post. In fact, I saw no particularly negative reviews posted for the hotel which I found hard to believe. After looking into it I found that the hotel where I stayed was one of the properties owned by sawadee.com, which seemed obvious after the fact based on the name of the hotel (the hotel was in Pattaya - Sawasdee Sea View hotel). I searched on the web and found trip adviser which did have a number of accurate reviews for the hotel posted. I`d recommend checking trip adviser and not relying on sawadee.com for honest reviews.

Roland says :

Sawaadee.com is not affiliated with the sawadee hotel chain.
    Sawadee.com neither owns nor operates any hotels.
    Thank you.
    Roland
    Web Swaadee Plc.

Malachy Kearns says :

I booked with Sawadee.com in 2014 ..,was excellent experience and about 40% cheaper than direct hotel booking Later I had to do a cancellation and almost full refund was received few days later. Will use again.

Michelle says :

For any one wondering whether to book through Sawadee.com, do it. I booked accommodation in Phuket in January for almost $ 500 AU cheaper than any other website for the length of time we stayed there and everything about Sawadee was perfect. No hassles, everything paid etc. I too was sceptical, so much so that after I booked through sawadee.com, I emailed the hotel to ask if we actually had a booking there lol. Then I emailed again to see if it was paid. All was perfect and we got upgraded Will definitely use them again

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201005351871031/k2311a0510/5.10.08