St Ives oatmeal and Shea butter body wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • The Oatmeal and Shea Butter body wash by St Ives is the best body was that I have ever used
  • The first time that I decided to pick up this product was in the winter when my skin tends to dry out
  • The first thing that I noticed when using the product was the amazing smell that came from the product
  • I love this product as well as the company

• by Brian Cote

The Oatmeal and Shea Butter body wash by St Ives is the best body was that I have ever used. The first time that I decided to pick up this product was in the winter when my skin tends to dry out. I figured that the oatmeal and shea butter in the product would help

calm my skin throughout the cold Pennsylvania winter. And it did, not only throughout the winter, but also throughout the entire year.

The first thing that I noticed when using the product was the amazing smell that came from the product. The smell of shea butter filled my bathroom, and really helped to energize me, and ...

• get me ready for the day. I remember having an early meeting that day, and having to force myself out of bed. Once I got that bottle of St Ives open I was ready to go. I also like that the aroma is neither masculine nor feminine so both men and women can actually use
        the product.

The body wash did an amazing job of moisturizing my skin, and stopping the constant windburn damage that I had every single winter. My skin feels and looks soft. I will continue to use this product for as long as the company continues to make it. I love this product as well as the company.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311005351811031/k2311a0510/5.10.08