Quaker Rice Cakes  » Food  »
  • I decided recently that I wanted to lose a little weight
  • The problem with this is I hate to be hungry
  • I still have more to go, but I know that I will continue snacking on these low calorie treats
  • I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a low calorie snack that leaves you satisfied

• by Brian Cote

I decided recently that I wanted to lose a little weight; ok I needed to lose a lot of weight. The problem with this is I hate to be hungry. Not that I had any plans on starving myself. I did know that I would have to cut down on the amount of calories that I was

taking into my body each day. This has caused me to fail at any weight loss attempts that I have made in the past. This time I wanted it to be different. I decided instead of just not eating as much food, that I needed to also make sure that I include some healthy foods into my ...

• diet.

I actually ran across the Quaker Rice cakes on accident. I was walking down the aisle of my grocery store and saw that they were marked at $1. They looked so great that I grabbed two. Then I remembered the diet. I had to check the label. The popcorn flavor only has 35 calories each. And

they taste great!

With diet, exercise, and the help of Quaker Rice cakes I have lost a total of 27 pounds. I still have more to go, but I know that I will continue snacking on these low calorie treats. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a low calorie snack that leaves you satisfied.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271005351801031/k2311a0510/5.10.08