Red Lobster Fredericksburg  » Restaurants  »
Fredericksburg, Virginia
  • I don't think she really liked lobster that much because that one was cooked right and she didn't really care for it

• by Brooke

A while back I took my mother out to eat here for her birthday. She loves seafood and so does most of the family. So I took her and my two sisters there to eat.

The food was amazing. I had the snow crab legs, my mother wanted to try lobster so she tried that.

Before we

got our main meal we got salads, bread and we ordered some cheese sticks. All of the food was really good.

There bread is really really good. My cousin also went with us and tried a bite of my mothers lobster, she said that it wasn’t cooked just right, she would know before any of us because ...

• none of us had tried it before.

A manager came over and asked us if everything was alright and the food was prepared good before we even said anything to anyone. When he did come over my cousin told him and they got her another lobster to eat for free.

I don’t think she really liked lobster

that much because that one was cooked right and she didn’t really care for it. Everything else was cooked amazingly.

We were all stuffed by the time we were done eating. How they have the place set up is nice also.

It goes well with being a seafood place. It’s a great place to eat especially if you like seafood.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71005351730231/k2311a0510/5.10.08