Iron Man (2008)
  • I always love to watch Marvel superhero movies, like Fantastic 4, Spiderman, Hulk etc, but this one is the best Marvel superhero movie I ever seen
  • In my opinion, this movie is awesome in every way, from the mind blowing battle scenes to Iron Man's sound effects

• by yuayng xie

I always love to watch Marvel superhero movies, like Fantastic 4, Spiderman, Hulk etc, but this one is the best Marvel superhero movie I ever seen.

The movie Iron Man start off with Tony Stark (Iron Man) riding on a army vehicle with some soldiers, then boom! I was

shock because I didn’t expect that, but it was awesome anyway. Ok, I don’t want to spoil it anymore incase you haven’t seen it.

In my opinion, this movie is awesome in every way, from the mind blowing battle scenes to Iron Man’s sound effects. This movie has very, very good ...

• graphic and sound effects. Robbert Downey Jr done a pretty good job as the role of Tony Stark/Iron Man, other actors and atcress did good as well. Iron Man’s armor suit looked nice and shiny, and when he is fighting, it look and feel like I’m playing a video game.

I

highly recommended this movie to all the Marvel fans and video gamers. The stuning sound effects, great dialogues and the terrific special effects made this movie the best movie I ever seen. You will be missing big if you didn’t watch this awesome movie, trust me, you will love it.

Iron Man (2008)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11905351630231/k2311a059/5.9.08