She’s The Man comedy  » Movies  »
  • It is more of a girls movie but I know a couple of guys who enjoyed the movie
  • There are a couple of parts at the end that I thought were hilarious
  • I think it is a great movie for girls and possibly some guys
  • I definately recommend watching it if you like to laugh
  • Everyone that I know that has watched it liked it

• by Brooke

This is one of my favorite comedies. There are a lot of funny parts in it. It is more of a girls movie but I know a couple of guys who enjoyed the movie.

It was a great comedy movie. There are a couple of parts where Amanda Bynes is a little

quirky.

Overall I think it is a great movie. There are a couple of parts at the end that I thought were hilarious.

Amanda Bynes dresses up like her brother and plays soccer at a college. There’s this one funny part where this guy gets nervous because he likes this girl,

• that part is really funny I thought.

I think it is a great movie for girls and possibly some guys. I definately recommend watching it if you like to laugh.

There aren’t too many really funny movies nowadays and this one is great. Everyone that I know that has watched it liked

it.

All of the actors did a good job in it and it kept me interested in the whole movie. I have watched this movie probably about 3 or 4 times and every time I have laughed at some point during the movie.

You should definately watch it, especially if you like comedy movies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11905351530231/k2311a059/5.9.08