30 Days of Night  » Movies  »
  • If you are a person that doesn't like gory or cannot take it I don't recommend it
  • If you like movies about things like this I think you will really like this movie
  • I like horror movie but I don't like gory movies
  • I could take some of the goriness on this movie but I don't think some people could
  • Some people might really love this movie, I know my cousin did

• by Brooke

This is a good movie if you like horror movies and you don’t mind gory things. If you are a person that doesn’t like gory or cannot take it I don’t recommend it. It kept me interested, the acting was good, I wasn’t really bored at all.

There were a couple of parts that

really did scare me a little bit. If you like movies about things like this I think you will really like this movie.

It’s about vampires just in case you don’t already know. I think it is more for people who really are into this kind of stuff.

I like horror movie but I ...

• don’t like gory movies. I could take some of the goriness on this movie but I don’t think some people could.

I was interested throughout the whole movie though. I understood it all, I was never confused during any of it.

The actors were really good. I think if it didn’t have Josh Hartnett

in it I might have gotten a little bored with the movie.

I think having him in it was a good idea, they needed someone who you know to act in this movie. Some people might really love this movie, I know my cousin did.

So it’s worth watching just watch out for the gory parts.

30 Days of Night

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11905351500231/k2311a059/5.9.08