Kohls Stafford VA  » Shopping  »
2.5
Stafford, Virginia
  • So I think this is a good store for either really skinny people or if you are just going to look for shoes

• by Brooke

I have only ever shopped at this one kohls. The things I see the most are that they have really good sales and really cheap stuff. The only thing is though the clothes that are usually on sale and have a good style are for really skinny people.

I barely ever find clothes that are stylish that

fit me there. A extra large looks like a small in other stores.

When you go into the bigger sizes of clothes the styles aren’t as good. I do have to say that I do like a lot of there shoes that they have there.

I have probably been buying their shoes for a very long time.

• The pricing on shoes aren’t that bad either.

They last a long time also. Most of the time that I go in there the cashiers are really nice.

Oh they have really good sales on panties also. So I think this is a good store for either really skinny people or if you are just going to

look for shoes.

If you are not really skinny I wouldn’t suggest going in there to find shirts, you might be able to find some jeans but not any stylish shirts. I have only once found a pair of jeans fit me.

Then again I have trouble finding jeans anywhere because I am so short, they are always so long.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24905351490231/k2311a059/5.9.08