Surfs Up movie  » Movies  »
  • There are a lot of funny parts, I think it is funnier than a lot of grown up movies
  • I recommend anyone watching this movie, especially children and people who like animation movies

• by Brooke

This is a great movie for the whole family. It is one of my favorite kids movies. It’s funny and kept me interested throughout the whole movie.

My little sister loved the movie also and so did my cousin. My sister is 7

and my cousin is 27 so its a great movie for anyone.

I really like the chicken in the movie, he’s really funny in it. He’s probably my favorite in the movie.

There’s no cussing or any inappropriate parts I thought. My cousin usually doesn’t like movies unless they are horror or drama and she said this was her favorite kid’s movie.

It’s great to watch with the whole family or by yourself. There are a lot of funny parts, I think it is funnier than ...

• Surfs Up movie
      a lot of grown up movies.

I recommend anyone watching this movie, especially children and people who like animation movies. It started off great, the middle was great, the end was great.

I don’t know what else to say about this movie other

than it is definately worth watching it. I bought the movie and loved it.

It’s a great movie for the children and for anyone who likes animation movies, maybe other people too. I love this movie.

I think a lot of people will two.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11905351480231/k2311a059/5.9.08