Norwegian Cruise Line  » Cruises/Ferries  »
  • I was hesitant because I had heard bad things about Norwegian Cruise Line's food but it was delicious
  • I recommend making a reservation for the nicer places because they can get busy

• by Chrispy

I recently took a trip with Norwegian Cruise line and really loved it. They recently implemented something called freestyle dining which means you can eat anywhere and whenever you want. This really frees you up and let’s you enjoy your cruise more. The food was amazing. I was hesitant because I had heard bad things

about Norwegian Cruise Line’s food but it was delicious. I recommend making a reservation for the nicer places because they can get busy.

Drinks are not included. The drinks were absurdly expensive. I was appalled when I get my bill the first night. There are a lot of bars so try to hit up each ...

• one during their happy hour. They have a drink of the day which is a little more but can be worth it. When ordering a drink ask for it in the non-souvenir glass it will save you a few bucks.

The ship itself is in good shape and really nice. The are many amenities

on board. The ship I was on claimed to have 5 Jacuzzis but they were really small. Same with the 2 pools.

Be sure to read the newsletter they put in your room each night. It has information for what is happening all over the ship.

I highly suggest you try Norwegian Cruise Line for you next vacation.

Norwegian Cruise Line

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4905351460231/k2311a059/5.9.08