Lance E McClure, DC Chiropractic Services  » Business  »
403 Henslee Drive, Dickson TN 37055
  • After experiencing back, neck and shoulder problems for years, and not finding a chiropractor that I was happy with, I was excited to be referred to Dr McClure by a friend
  • I found that they have a great office filled with friendly and caring staf and that Dr McClure is kind and caring as well

• by Kimmy

After experiencing back, neck and shoulder problems for years, and not finding a chiropractor that I was happy with, I was excited to be referred to Dr McClure by a friend. I found that they have a great office filled with friendly and caring staf and that Dr McClure is kind and caring as well.

They

do offer in addition to chiropractic services, therapy that helps to relax muscles and just feels good!

Dr McClure takes his time with you and helps you to learn how to manage your life with any chronic problems that you might have with your back, neck and shoulders.

He works in conjunction with local physicians as well ...

• so he does refer those he feels that he cannot help.

Something that really bothered me with other chiropractors that I had seen previously is they all required you to come see them 3 times a week.

I always felt that this was excessive and Dr McClure agrees with this.

You are allowed to go

as often as you feel that it would be beneficial to you.

Dr McClure also offered acupuncture services in addition to being a chiropractor and I had the pleasure of using that service for some other problems that I had.

I really feel that he and his office are a cut above the rest in this area.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41905351330231/k2311a059/5.9.08