Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers
  • I originally refused to buy Huggies because I thought they were way too expensive
  • On a trip the grocery store to get diapers they were sold out of the brand I normally buy so I decided to give the Huggies Snug and Dry diapers a try since I had a coupon
  • They are so soft, the fit is wonderful, they are extremely absorbent and I love the adorable Disney character design
  • Since using these we have not had a single issue with diaper rash or any irritation on my daughter's skin which means we are saving money buy not having to buy so much diaper rash cream
  • I would definitely recommend these diapers to anyone and trust me they are worth the money

• by LizW

I originally refused to buy Huggies because I thought they were way too expensive. I did not see a reason to pay so much for something I was throwing away.

So I stuck with the cheaper brands for a while.

On

a trip the grocery store to get diapers they were sold out of the brand I normally buy so I decided to give the Huggies Snug and Dry diapers a try since I had a coupon.

Can I just say that I love these diapers! They are so soft, the fit is wonderful, they are extremely absorbent and I love the adorable Disney character design.

Fit is an important thing for us because my daughter is on the small side.

Since using ...

• Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers
      these we have not had a single issue with diaper rash or any irritation on my daughter’s skin which means we are saving money buy not having to buy so much diaper rash cream.

She just seems happier in Huggies too.

I also feel better knowing she is getting something of good quality.

Any mother knows you want to give your child the best you can.

I would definitely recommend these diapers to anyone and trust me they are worth the money!

Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers
Breboyz says :

With my first born I was a fan of Pampers diapers and nothing else but six years later I have had to start over with my second child and I bought Huggies for the first time when he was 6 days old and now I wouldn`t buy another pack of Pampers. Huggies are much thicker than any other diapers and you really get your monies worth with their diapers. I had some small problems but nothing big enough for me to change diapers my son hasn`t had any rashes. I bought my best friend Huggies for her baby shower and every one else was talking about you bought those high diapers you must have a good job to afford them I simply responded my job doesn`t matter when it come to what is best for my child,

crystal says :

I find it interesting how there are strict huggies and strict pampers fans. Im a big pampers fan because I have tried the huggies over and over again and they always wind up leaking. I rarely have trouble with pampers unless my son just floods the diaper. Huggies always leaked much sooner than the pampers, even the newest version of them.

Mohammad Saif says :

re : I would definitely recommend these diapers to anyone and trust me they are worth the money
The first reason behind this is that at that time huggies companies were not present in India hence it were shipped to India which increases its rate. Second the need for diapers were high at that time which increases its rates in market.

Jemc says :

After trying almost all the brands of pampers the market, I say with full knowledge, that Huggies is the best of all. The pamper fits perfectly, are soft to the touch and do not cause allergies. But the best of all is that they hold a lot without breaking or filtering …
I love them and my baby too

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54905351300231/k2311a059/5.9.08