Energizer AAA battery
0.5
  • Don't say I didn't warn you as you might experience the same thing as I do

• by Porcupine

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Energizer is the trusted brand that I used to power all my battery operated devices. As alkaline batteries lasts a long time, I use Energizer AAA bateries for my TV, Hi Fi and DVD player remote controllers, table LCD clocks and air conditioner remote controllers. Unlike those China made alkaline batteries, this Singapore made Energizer batteries did indeed prove itself to be long lasting.

When one evening, while watching TV programme,I suddenly heard a strong pop sound and found

my DVD player remote controller lying on the floor. As the explosion impact of the batteries was so great, it ripped off my DVD player remote controller apart and you can see acids oozing out to the surrounding PCB in the remote controller. Could you imagine how I felt at those moments? Totally shocked and stunned! I am talking about Energizer here, not some cheap made in China batteries.

You might say that is a production defects in just ...

• one of the battery unit. As much as I would like to think so, this brand really failed me again when my Hi Fi remote controller totally failed to function. No matter how hard I pushed the button on the remote unit, it just simply didn’t produce any response.

The final straw came when my LCD clock lit off. Even after replacing the batteries, the clock still refuse to display the BIG LCD digits. I say to myself angrily

that I have enough of this product. Never ever in my life again will I buy those batteries again. Don’t say I didn’t warn you as you might experience the same thing as I do. The batteries are spoliing all my remote unit leaving me more “active” in accessing my home appliances.

Even a zero rating doesn’t justify the product standing in here.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16905351240231/k2311a059/5.9.08