The Kingdom movie  » Movies  »
  • This movie started off kind of slow and boring in the very beginning
  • You do kind of have to pay attention to make sure you understand it all, but as long as you are paying attention you should have no problem understanding it
  • Overall I thought it was a really good movie

• by Brooke

This movie started off kind of slow and boring in the very beginning. When you get into the movie though it is really good. It kept me interested in what was going on.

as you are paying attention you should have no problem understanding it. All of the actors did a really great job.

Even though this is a drama movie there were a few tiny parts that were funny. Jammie Foxx was really good in it.

So was Jennifer Garnier. One of the guys ...

• in it is kind of funny through out the whole movie.

Which was nice in a way because the movie is so dramatic. I didn’t get bored at all watching it.

It kept me interested all the way through. I understood what was going on.

The middle and end were really good.

The beginning is just telling you about certain things that’s why I thought it was kind of boring but I guess you need to know those things in order to really understand the movie maybe.

Overall I thought it was a really good movie. Great story, Great acting, and kept me interested.

The Kingdom movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11905351190231/k2311a059/5.9.08