License to wed  » Movies  »
  • It wasn't really boring at all but it could have been funnier
  • There were a couple of parts that I thought were funny but not to many
  • I like how they made Robin Williams a reverend but he is still this funny reverend
  • I think Robin Williams was probably the funniest in the movie and Mandy Moore would come second, especially in a few parts

• by Brooke

License to wed was an alright movie. It wasn’t really boring at all but it could have been funnier. There were a couple of parts that I thought were funny but not to many.

All of the actors did a good job

in it, especially Robin Williams and Mandy Moore. It’s a good movie I just thought that it was going to be funnier.

One of my favorite parts in the movie is when Mandy Moore is mad and she slashes the flowers down. I like how they made Robin Williams a reverend but he is still this funny reverend.

The beginning, middle and end were all good. I wasn’t really bored watching the movie at all.

I just didn’t laugh like I should have. Don’t ...

• License to wed
      get me wrong, I did laugh they just could have added more funny stuff in the movie.

It is hard to find a really good comedy movie nowadays. I understood everything that was going on in the movie.

I think Robin Williams

was probably the funniest in the movie and Mandy Moore would come second, especially in a few parts. Mandy and Robin did a really good job acting together.

It was like they weren’t even acting and they really did know each other.

License to wed

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11905351180231/k2311a059/5.9.08