True Lies  » Movies  »
  • I really liked the movie True Lies, I thought this film was very and it had a good storyline
  • I think the whole storyline about how the agent's wife was cheating on him is not that great

• by MysticPen

I really liked the movie True Lies, I thought this film was very and it had a good storyline. I really liked the whole secret agent thing, and agents are always pretty exciting.

I think the whole storyline about how the agent’s wife was cheating on him is

not that great.

I think there could have been a much better plot seeing as how they had secret agents and intelligence networks working together.

I think that the action in the movie True Lies makes up for the cheesy plot and storyline.

So I can forgive them for not really making a good storyline.

I did think the exciting parts of the film were pretty good.

If you like action and suspense then True Lies is probably your kind of movie.

I also thought the music used in the film was very good.

It really ...

• True Lies
      gets your blood rushing and heart pumping during the intense parts of the movie.

Overall I think True Lies is a pretty cool movies.

I just think they could have done way more with the storyline and really done a better job of making a good story.

I think

True Lies is a classic film, and when I watch it today I really do enjoy it.

The action and suspense is really good in the film, and it’s a lot of fun to watch.

If you like secret agents and spying the you will love True Lies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11805350920231/k2311a058/5.8.08