The Ten Commandments Movie  » Movies  »
2.0
  • Robinson bear this story on their shoulders, a film which I honestly found quite boring
  • I am not a religious man myself, but I still think any film should be just as interesting no matter who you are
  • The effects are impressive for being made in the 1950s, but other than that I would recommend this film to anyone

• by limonar
      The story of Moses who goes to fetch the ten commandments on the mountain of Sinai in Egypt. Great

actors like Charlton Heston, John Carradine and Edward G. Robinson bear this story on their shoulders, a film which I honestly found quite boring. I am not a religious man myself, but I still think any film should ...

• The Ten Commandments Movie
      be just as interesting no matter who you are. The effects are impressive for being made in the 1950s,
      but other than that I would recommend this film to anyone. It clearly hasn’t aged very well at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1170235080228/k2311a027/2.7.06