The Bourne Ultimatum  » Movies  »
  • But wow I was just impressed with this final and 3rd movie The Bourne Ultimatum
  • There was never a boring moment in this whole movie at all
  • I really think that this movie is probably one of the best movie to be released in the year 2007
  • I was very happy while watching this film, and I think that the chase scenes were great
  • The ending to this great film was just amazing

• by MysticPen

I am a big fan of the whole Jason Bourne series. I really liked the 1st two Bourne movies. But wow I was just impressed with this final and 3rd movie The Bourne Ultimatum.

The Bourne Ultimatum ties in all the loose ends of the other Bourne movies. I really like the movie because it leaves off right at the end of the last movie, and starts off where we

left off.

The acting was really good Matt Damon of course did a good job of acting as Jason Bourne. I really liked how they later on revealed his real name in this film.

I won’t tell you what it is because I want you to see it for yourself. I really liked how the whole movie was just action packed.

There was never a boring moment in this whole ...

• movie at all. I really think that this movie is probably one of the best movie to be released in the year 2007.

I was very happy while watching this film, and I think that the chase scenes were great. Jason Bourne is being hunted down by CIA agents through out the whole movie.

The know it is vital they get him, or their whole corrupt plan will be revealed

to the world.

The ending to this great film was just amazing.

We finally learned the true identity of Jason Bourne. Finally Jason finds all the answers to his questions to his past in this last part of the series.

The Bourne Ultimatum will have you excited and on the edge of your seat the entire time. I would say this movie is worth buying or renting.

Watch The Bourne Ultimatum today!

The Bourne Ultimatum

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11805350740231/k2311a058/5.8.08