Big Fish movie  » Movies  »
  • I think Big Fish was a pretty good movie, yet it was a sad story
  • It was a very interesting thing to see, and I must say I really did like the stories he told

• by MysticPen

I think Big Fish was a pretty good movie, yet it was a sad story. I really thought the stories told in the movie Big Fish were just great. This movie has a different type of setting.

Big Fish is about an old man who is dying of cancer

and he is telling his kids stories about his life. He tells them wonderful stories that sound as if they were created in a fantasy world.

I really liked how the old man in Big Fish painted the pictures of the stories he told. His stories sounded so far out and fake that most people didn’t believe them.

But he insisted that the stories were true not matter how much people doubted the stories. The old man wanted to pass these great stories down to the next generations in his family.

So most of the movie Big Fish ...

• Big Fish movie
      was about the stories that the old man told from his bed, while he was sick. He told great stories about adventure, about love, and about life.

It was a very interesting thing to see, and I must say I really did like the stories he told. The special

effects and graphics in Big Fish were also very good.

I must say I was surprised by this movie because Tim Burton usually directs darker films. And Big Fish was a very happy and colorful movie.

I must say I really did enjoy this, and Tim Burton did an excellent job on the movie.

Big Fish movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11805350720231/k2311a058/5.8.08