What about Bob?  » Movies  »
  • I think Bill Murray was very funny as the character of Bob

• by MysticPen

I really liked the movie What about Bob?. I think Bill Murray was very funny as the character of Bob. Bob is a guy who has mental problems and has to go see a shrink.

He also is very paranoid and scared of everything. I think it’s very funny when Bob’s doctor tells him to just repeat to himself that he feels great.

The line

when something like “I feel great, I feel good, I feel wonderful”. This was something for Bob to say t himself when he got nervous, and it was very funny! I think the best part of the movie, if when Bob’s doctor leaves to go on vacation, and then Bob follows him.

This is where I think the movie really starts to take off. The ...

• movie starts off kind of slow, and and is not that funny when it starts.

But once Bob follows his doctor on his vacation that is when the fun really begins. I think the part where Bob spends the night with his doctor’s family was just awesome.

This part of the movie was very funny, and I just loved it. I also really liked the

part when Bob ate dinner with his Doctor’s family and said MMMMMMM good after every little bite he took of the food.

Overall What about Bob? is a very good movie for families to watch together. There is nothing rated R in this film, and it’s very funny and fun to watch.

I think What about Bob? is worth buying or renting. Go watch What about Bob? today!

What about Bob?

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11805350680231/k2311a058/5.8.08