Ace Ventura Pet Detective  » Movies  »
  • I think that Ace Ventura Pet Detective had a pretty good storyline and plot
  • It was not the best thing in the world, but hey it was a comedy

• by MysticPen

I have to say that I loved Ace Ventura Pet Detective the first time I saw it. I must say this is probably one of the funniest movies I have ever seen in my life.

Jim Carey was at his very best in this movie.

This was back in the old days when Jim Carey was doing movies like The Mask and the super funny stuff.

Ace Ventura

Pet Detective really was funny because Ave Ventura looked really funny, plus he acted really funny as well.

I really thought the way his hair looked int eh movie was very silly, and it made me laugh a lot.

I also really liked the part of the movies when Ave goes to the bathroom, and then he says “WOOO Do NOT go in there”.

That part of the ...

• movie was just super funny! I also really liked all the animals in the movie as well, I though that added a little something more to the movie.

I think that Ace Ventura Pet Detective had a pretty good storyline and plot.

It was not the best thing in the world, but hey it was a comedy.

It wasn’t about the storyline but mostly about all the funny

and crazy things we were going to see Jim Carey do.

I think Jim Carey acted really well in this movie, he played the character of Ace Ventura perfectly.

I think another thing about him, that made him so funny, were his facial expressions in the movie! His facial expressions were classic.

Ace Ventura Pet Detective is worth renting or buying if you like comedy and want to laugh!

Ace Ventura Pet Detective

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11805350580131/k2311a058/5.8.08