I Hate Conflict! book  » Books  »
  • There are just a lot of people that I consider being out to destroy me, although not in the direct sense of way
  • But after some time, I decided to let that anger go and just focus on my life with my family
  • In this book, the author teaches on how to deal with conflicts or rather, how to avoid it before it gets worst and control your lives
  • To be exact, he is a relationship expert and his views are very understandable and definitely makes sense

• by eryana09

The book title, I Hate Conflict! is something that I will always have to read out aloud on days that I have a bit of a problem dealing with the people in my life. There are just a lot of people that I consider being out to destroy me, although not in the direct sense of way.

I used to consider myself an angry person because I’m

surrounded by people that wouldn’t want to see me happy. But after some time, I decided to let that anger go and just focus on my life with my family. In this book, the author teaches on how to deal with conflicts or rather, how to avoid it before it gets worst and control your lives. Lee Raffel is the man and he is ...

• a very good and professional person in this line. To be exact, he is a relationship expert and his views are very understandable and definitely “makes sense”. He helps readers to get in touch with our everyday conflicting lifestyles and how to go about dealing with it on an everyday basis.

He calls it the 7-step program and I find myself understanding the whole situation of

conflicts better and how to avoid myself being in situations whereby they label it as being in the “hot soup”. This book is good for all who have friends but just wouldn’t want to share their problems or willing to be of a listening ear. The book gives me a powerful being of having an inner-strength within and to make it up in this already corrupted world.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17805350450131/k2311a058/5.8.08