White Men Can’t Jump  » Movies  »
  • I think White Men Can't Jump was a great movie
  • Now I love playing basketball, and I used to play a lot of basketball as a kid

• by MysticPen

I think White Men Can’t Jump was a great movie. Now I love playing basketball, and I used to play a lot of basketball as a kid.

And I think that is part of the reason I love this movie.

I also have always been a Wesley Snipes fan.

I think Wesley Snipes does a very good job of acting in this film.

I really loves

the music and the whole vibe of the movie.

White Men Can’t Jump can’t jump reminds me of the days when I used to play basketball with all my friends back in the old days, when I was in school.

I think that the whole think about white man not being able to jump sounds kind of racist, but funny at the same time.

I think ...

• that anyone who enjoyed playing basketball will love White Men Can’t Jump.

I really thought this film was just a joy to watch, all the great jokes and funny things the players did in the movie were very funny.

I also really liked who the people in the movie cussed a lot and just joked around the whole time.

The whole playing basketball for money thing

is another thing I really liked about White Men Can’t Jump.

I remember people playing basketball for money and betting back in the old days when I was younger.

I used to go play with a bunch of guys at the park, and I must admit it was tons of fun.

If you like basketball and want to watch a fun movie, then check out White Men Can’t Jump.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11805350440131/k2311a058/5.8.08