The Hand That Rocks the Cradle  » Movies  »
  • I thought The Hand That Rocks the Cradle was pretty good
  • I think the movie is pretty scary, even though it's not really a horror movies

• by MysticPen

I thought The Hand That Rocks the Cradle was pretty good. This movie had some scary parts and was very suspenseful.

I have to say that I really did like the storyline.

The story is about a woman who stays with a family and takes care of the kids in the house.

But then she wants to be the mother of

the kids, and she wants to be with the family forever at all costs.

I think the movie is pretty scary, even though it’s not really a horror movies.

I think The Hand That Rocks the Cradle offers a pretty scary film, and it does have lots of suspense.

I think that the woman who lives with the family and who ...

• wants to take the kids and raise them as her own is pretty crazy.

This is what is really scary about the movie.

I think the crazy woman obsessing so much about wanting to be the mother of the kids is very scary.

The scariest parts of the movie I think are when the woman who takes care of the kids

tries to kill the real mother of the kids.

These parts are just crazy, and did scare me.

The movie really makes you think twice about who you let into your house and life.

It makes you think twice about letting strange people you never knew live in your house.

I think this movie is just great, and I did get chills watching it.

The Hand That Rocks the Cradle

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11805350430131/k2311a058/5.8.08