Cape Fear  » Movies  »
  • I think Robert De Niro did a great job in the movie Cape Fear
  • I also enjoyed the plot of the movie a lot although it was kind of simple

• by MysticPen

I think Robert De Niro did a great job in the movie Cape Fear. I really like Cape Fear because it’s a different type of horror. This movie is not about ghosts or monsters, but it is instead about a prison inmate named Max that wants revenge.

He was sent to prison by a lawyer who made sure he got a long sentence in

prison. But Max wants revenge, and he is out for blood.

I think the once Max got out of jail, was when the movie started to get scary. And it always put that scary thought in your head, that when someone gets out of prison they will probably be looking for revenge.

I think Cape Fear was great because it was much more scary ...

• because it is based on something that could happen. I mean there’s not much a chance a talking doll like Chucky will kill you.

But in real life a person who gets out of prison could really get you. I think this whole twist on more realistic horror is what makes Cape Fear even more scary.

It makes you think what would happen if

you put someone behind bars. It also makes you think about weather or not they could come after you.

I think the acting in the film was great, also the music sent chills down my spine. I also enjoyed the plot of the movie a lot although it was kind of simple.

If you want to watch a more realistic horror movie, then check out Cape Fear.

Cape Fear
    Andrew Leither says :

I loved the review and it was a great, fantastic movie. It really did scare my and the music played perfectly with the film. I was often scared with this movie and it felt great it’s most certainly exciting and entertaining I recommend Cape Fear to anyone who wants to have a scare.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11805350410131/k2311a058/5.8.08