The Fourth Perimeter by Tim Green
  • Tim Green wrote the novel The Fourth Perimeter and I thought that it was going to be a very boring read
  • I won't unravel the mystery of what goes next but Kurt is definitely set into bringing the President down

• by eryana09

Tim Green wrote the novel The Fourth Perimeter and I thought that it was going to be a very boring read. This book was borrowed to me by my colleague at work and we have this tendency to exchange books that we have read. In this political novel, it is filled with action

pack sequence and did get me pretty excited reading it.

I have siblings that do not understand why I am really into reading so much but I told them that once they get the flow of novels, they would know where I’m coming from surely. Kurt Ford is an ex Secret Service Agent who has become a successful tech entrepreneur. He has a son named Collin and his son followed his footsteps in becoming an entrepreneur as well. But Kurt became truly devastated to find out one day that his son was found dead and the police investigated and classified the death as a suicide. That made ...

• The Fourth Perimeter by Tim Green
      Kurt pretty furious and he went out to investigate on who would have killed his son. He knew that Collin would never do such a thing upon himself and the classification of “suicide” was very controversial to him.

He went all out to seek the truth and he uncovered a pretty shocking and surprising truth

that even scared the hell out of me reading it. The person that is involved in his son’s murder is none other than the President of the United States! I won’t unravel the mystery of what goes next but Kurt is definitely set into bringing the President down.

This book is the ultimate read. Don’t miss it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17805350280131/k2311a058/5.8.08