How you Reminde me by Nickelback  » Music  »
  • How you remind me by Nickelback is a song I like a lot because the words stand out to me when ever I listen to it

• by sadonna

How you remind me by Nickelback is a song I like a lot because the words stand out to me when ever I listen to it. It’s like I can relate to what the singer is trying to say in his song.

My friend on the other hand told me he hated this

song cause he thought it to be pointless which to me is like crazy! This song is one of two I really like by Nickelback that I can think of.

This song can be found on Nickelback’s album Silver Side Up.

This song is about three minutes and forty three seconds long.

The ...

• song was released in September of two thousand and one.

I first heard this song last year when I was listening to the radio and I fell in love with it right then and there.

Now I can’t seem to stop wanting to play the song when ever I get the chance.

It’s like I’m addicted.

Well this song has a good beat to it and it’s like in between rock and pop which seems weird.

At least that’s what I think.

This song is one you can find on my space and any other site that has music that you can think of probably.

Darling Violetta says :

There are grammatical errors in this review, but it is still easy to understand.

I think that if you told a little bit about the song itself.. Describe the music, describe the lyrics, describe the music video and talk about WHY you like it so much that it could improve the quality of your review.

Redtape says :

How You Remind Me by Nickelback evokes a lot of nostalgia for me. It’s great that you tried your hand at writing this review, but I think that you needed to describe the song a bit more or talk more about what the song means to you. Make a comparison, a recommendation, and talk about the music video and how it relates to the lyrics. Your review doesn’t need to be a thesis, but it’s still too vague.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14805350160131/k2311a058/5.8.08