Lake Dead Movie  » Movies  »
  • Since my taste in horror movies is a little different than most people, I wasn't too worried

• by Jenn Eblin

I plan on buying the entire run of horror movies from the Horror Fest 2008 series, but when they recently went on sale, I needed to pick out a few to buy. One of those that I picked was Lake Dead. Prior to watching the movie, I went online and saw

that people were literally ripping apart the movie. Not one person had a good thing to say about the movie, which made me a little nervous. Since my taste in horror movies is a little different than most people, I wasn’t too worried.

The movie starts with an elderly couple fighting ...

• over their family lines. When the man is killed, we learn that he had three grand-daughters who never knew he existed. One of the girls, Sam is struggling with alcoholism and drug addiction, two vices she learned from their father. The other two sisters are more normal and have their lives
        together. The grandfather left the girls his motel up north, and they decide to drive up and take a look.

Sam goes on her own, while the other two take a road trip with their friends. Once there, things take a turn for the worse and everyone has to fight for their life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11805350090131/k2311a058/5.8.08