Wayne’s World  » Movies  »
  • I think the movie was really funny and very crazy
  • I thought the music in the movie was also very funny and very cool as well
  • I didn't really find anything boring about Wayne's World
  • I like the movie so much I think it is worth buying

• by MysticPen

I gotta say that Wayne’s World is a pretty good movie. It is one of my best memories of the past. I think the movie was really funny and very crazy.

I think Wayne was a very funny character. The movie Wayne’s World really captured the essence of what the 09s lifestyle was all about.

Wayne’s World

kind of reminded me of Bevis and Butthead but with real life characters. I thought the music in the movie was also very funny and very cool as well.

This is a great and fun movie to watch with your friends or family. I think that the movie didn’t have much violence in it, which is ...

• a good thing for younger viewers.

I think that the movie has a lot of great comedy and funny scenes. I didn’t really find anything boring about Wayne’s World.

I really liked the official theme song that they sang in Wayne’s World. That song was so catchy that it’s still in my head today.

I think

that Wayne’s World is a comedy classic, and anyone who wants to laugh should check it out.

If you like funny movies and good music then check out Wayne’s World.

I like the movie so much I think it is worth buying. But you can rent it first to see if you like it.

It’s worth the money to rent it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11805349771231/k2311a058/5.8.08