Qantas Airlines  » Airlines  »
0.5
  • So disappointed and piss off I said Thanks for your concern This was not the first time I flew with Qantas, I flew with them many times, I'm event a frequent flyers member (that cost me $400 to be a member)

• by rinaus

Last year, I flew with my baby (3 months at that time) from Perth to Singapore, it was 5 hours flight. When I booked the tickets I have booked for bassinet as well. As the time I checked in the staff did not say anything about bassinet, so I assumed that everything was fine with bassinet. When I was on board, my seat was in the middle of the aircraft without bassinet. I was so shock and

I hope that the air staffs would help me to change the seat to the bassinet seat or at least change to aisle seat so I could easy to access to the toilet. Nothing was happened, the air staffs looked at me like it was a normal way in this flight. I had to carry my son 5 hours flight.

When they served meal, I tried all my best to eat with one hand. When I ...

• finished I asked for removal of the tray so I could go to the restroom. The staff answered me that “You have to wait to your turn” (!!!). So disappointed and piss off I said “Thanks for your concern”

This was not the first time I flew with Qantas, I flew with them many times, I’m event a frequent flyers member (that cost me $400 to be a member).

I made a complaint to Qantas without any reply

back event an apology

For my summary about Qantas:

1. The service is slow and inefficient.

2. The staffs are rude and unhelpful.

3. The aircrafts are old, small and not clean.

4. The food is not much of option to choose and it is always beef that I can not eat. I have to book for my meals many many times that “NO BEEF”, and all I get on flight is beef.

Finally the price is premium but nothing is premium

Qantas Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40805349711231/k2311a058/5.8.08