Eve’s Hot Pepper Sauce  » Movies  »
  • I love pepper, sometimes I think I love pepper a little too much, as I use it in and on everything

• by Jermaine McKenzie
      I love pepper, sometimes I think I love pepper a little too much, as I use it in and on everything. Have you ever glanced at

the ingredients on the label to see what they use to give you the sauce? Well, if you haven’t, take a look…for Eve’s sauce, they use: Capsicum Peppers, Cane Vinegar, Salt and Sugar. Very simple, now i say to myself, why bother to buy Hot Pepper Sauce, when I have a pepper ...

• Eve's Hot Pepper Sauce
      garden of my own. Instead of watering down the flavour with vinegar, salt and sugar…I could just pick a pepper, wash it, chop it up and
      have my own pepper treat right there. In any case, do you love pepper? And if so, what is your favorite brand with it’s list of ingredients?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1170234970128/k2311a027/2.7.06