Compaq Presario F755US 15.4
  • It's definitely not a gaming laptop, but you're able to play the majority of games on it without causing any problems

• by jerrpwnage

This is by far one of my favorite laptops that I’ve ever had. This isn’t just because it runs fast, but because it was tweaked by the Firedog people at Circuit City, and it also looks aweesome.

I’m pretty sure that what the Firedog associates at Circuit City do to the laptop is something that I could easily do myself,

but they do it so fast and for so cheap that I just let them do it.

The laptop is blazing fast for Internet and chatting. This is great for email, instant messaging, browsing the web through Firefox or Internet Explorer, or anything else you can think of!

Another great thing about the laptop is the fact that it’s very compatible ...

• with most games. You’re not going to see a whole lot of lag regardless of the game you play or how you play it.

It’s definitely not a gaming laptop, but you’re able to play the majority of games on it without causing any problems.

I wouldn’t worry about upgrading it, either. The specifications work fine for me and I’ve never

had to worry about the laptop slowing down.

I can trust the brand of Compaq, it’s definitely a nice brand that I don’t worry about any hardware problems with the laptop.

Battery life isn’t great, though. I’d recommmend more batteries or a constant power source.

Overall, this is definitely a nice laptop. It’s fast, tweaked, made by an awesome company, and looks cool.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 63805349691231/k2311a058/5.8.08