Dell XPS Desktop Q6600  » Computers  »
  • The Dell XPS Q6600 is definitely about the best gaming PC I've seen for sale in a retail electronics store
  • The other thing I love about the computer is the fact that it looks awesome
  • I would recommend this desktop computer to anyone looking for speed and/or intense gaming

• by jerrpwnage

Firstly, I would like to state that if you’re looking for a gaming computer, this is your best bet. Don’t choose a laptop. Laptops are never nearly as efficient for gaming, especially in comparison to an excellent computer like the Dell-XPS Q6600.

The Dell XPS Q6600 is definitely about the best gaming PC I’ve seen for sale in

a retail electronics store. Of course you can find better computers, but these are always just custom built computers.

Regardless of other computers on the market, this desktop computer is definitely the best bet when it comes to gaming. If you’re interested in playing some serious games, you’re going to need a good processor, graphics card, and amount ...

• of RAM.

This computer has it all, and I doubt that there’s any program or amount of programs out there right now that can make this quad-processor core computer run slowly.

If you’re looking for speed, you’re looking at the right computer. There really aren’t very many faster computers on the market.

The other thing I love about the

computer is the fact that it looks awesome. All Dell XPS’s look completely sweet, and you can tell by first sight that they’re gaming computers.

Dell is a trusted brand. I’m not worried about the computer’s integrity; I’m pretty sure it’ll last a long time.

I would recommend this desktop computer to anyone looking for speed and/or intense gaming!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 19805349641231/k2311a058/5.8.08