Progressive Insurance
  • We used to be insured through another company and when we made the change we have been saving at least $400 a year, which I think is great savings, same coverage

• by Dina Rodriguez

We are insured through Progressive Insurance. We really like it.

It is easy to maintain, and our rates are rather lower than other insurance companies.

We have 3 cars, one brand new and an 03 , and our rates have stayed rather low.

least $400 a year, which I think is great savings, same coverage.

But also the fact that we could do everything online, all policy changes are done online, our payment comes out of our bank automatically, and it renews itself.

Our cards get mailed to us automatically.

When we were purchasing our new car, they needed to verify insurance, and they were able ...

• to get in contact with someone right away.

How much easier can car insurance get? I personally don’t ever call as mentioned above we make all our changes online, so I can’t say that it’s really easy to get a hold of a representative.

Also thankfully we have not had to use them for a claim, so I can not advise on how

fast thier responce is in case of a claim, what I can tell you is that we shopped for insurance and we had at least 3 different providers before we decided to go with progressive and we feel like they will be good in case we have to file a claim.

I would definetly check them out, sometimes the rates are better for some than for others.

Progressive Insurance

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 58805349561231/k2311a058/5.8.08