Windows XP Hacks by Preston Gralla
  • I bought this boook by Preston Gralla at the KLCC Book Fair Exhibition
  • I love the hack that speed up the booting and startup times
  • There are endless interesting hacks on email, networking, web related matters, windows explorer etc. The writing format make it easy to implement those hacks inside the book

• by Porcupine

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I bought this boook by Preston Gralla at the KLCC Book Fair Exhibition.Preston Gralla is the founding editor of PC Week and author of 30 books about computer and internet.

This book is truly helpful to me in tweaking your OS to make it more speedy, make better use of email or customize the XP’s interface.

The good thing about this book is you don’t have to read it from cover to cover, as each

hack stand on its own.You just have to select the section that interest you and jump to it. This is what I like most about this book. You do not need to search high and low for the hacks that you want to try it out in front your PC.

The hacks inside the book really works. I love the hack that speed up the booting and startup times .Now, I don’t ...

• have to make coffee after power on my PC due to the much greatly improve startup time.

There are endless interesting hacks on email, networking, web related matters, windows explorer etc. The writing format make it easy to implement those hacks inside the book. It is not a follow blindly book as the hacks inside does not only show you how to do it but also teaches you why it works. With this method,

I can further innovate the hacks to make it more exciting.

Get yourself a copy of this book to tweak your PC as those little inconvenience in your PC do frustrate you in the long run. At least now,I have less lines in my forehead and less cursing in front of my monitor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17805349551231/k2311a058/5.8.08