China Buffet Wilmington NC
0.5
Market Street, Wilmington, NC
  • If anyone else in Wilmington or the surrounding area has had any other problem there, please let me know, I would be glad to discuss this matter further

• by Stephanie Bryan

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

My husband and I usually love Chinese food, so it’s no surprise that we stumbled across the popular restaurant on Market Street, China Buffet. The first couple of times that we visited, everything was great, we had no problems whatsoever.

However, the last time that we went, something happened to us that still sickens me.

After

going up to the buffet table for a plate of food, we see out of the corner of our eyes the waiter take a glass of tea from someone else’s table and set it on ours.

My jaw dropped! I was appalled, I was literally stunned.

When we confronted the cashier upfront, they basically didn’t ...

• care at all, and even charged us the full price! After calling the headquarters, we were told that they were just as apathetic as the people working there.

That is one restaurant I will not miss.

I am still waiting to contact the health department here in town to inform them of exactly what happened, I’m

sure that they would be thrilled to hear that something like that is going on in this town.

If anyone else in Wilmington or the surrounding area has had any other problem there, please let me know, I would be glad to discuss this matter further.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7805349541231/k2311a058/5.8.08