Thai Gift
  • I know that friends back home would be expecting some nice gifts when I return from Bangkok, Thailand
  • I bought ten scarfs so that I would not miss any one in my office

• by Mark Williams

I know that friends back home would be expecting some nice gifts when I return from Bangkok, Thailand. So, the last evening of my stay in Bangkok, the City of Angels, I went around looking for some Thai gifts.

There were so many nice and beautiful items, Thai traditional handicrafts, porceline-wares, paintings, lacquerwares,

and so many more ! It tooke me some time to finally decide on what to buy.

I decided on Thai silk scarfs ! Oh, they were so beautiful ! I chose a green, blue, lilac, and deep pink colors.

The scarfs were so finely woven, very skillfully embroidered,

• and looked very much like an artists painting ! I bought ten scarfs so that I would not miss any one in my office.

Here is what happened when I got back home.

I was so happy when everybody rushed to my office room when I spread out the gift scarfs on

my table.

They didn’t want to miss the chance ! They were so excited, screaming with joy.

They all grabbed the scarf of the color of their choice.

The scarfs disappeared from my desk in two minutes !

So wonderful.

Everybody was happy ! That’s what I wanted.

I made the right choice - Thai Silk Scarfs !

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 46805349491231/k2311a058/5.8.08