Thunder Alley Family Center Dickson TN
533 Hwy 46 South, Dickson, TN 37055
  • There is a large arcade and indoor mini golf course that can be enjoyed by all as well
  • I think the parties are set up well but they are a bit pricey for my budget right now so keep that in mind

• by Kimmy

Thunder Alley Family Center is a great place to entertain the whole family. They are a large bowling alley and also have a large lounge on the property with live music on the weekends for adult entertainmemt.

There is a large arcade and indoor mini golf course that can be enjoyed by all as well.

They have Cosmic bowling late nights on the weekend.

We really enjoy doing

that as a family! Between the black lights and the music that they pipe in, we all manage to have a good time and the kids do not get bored or want to do something else before we are finished with our bowling games.

In addition to Cosmic bowling, they do offer special family rates on the weekend for a certain price you can have 2 hours ...

• of bowling for the entire family, shoes and some refreshments.

They offer kids birthday parties there as well.

We have not done a party there but my daugher has attended 2 parties there for chidren that are in her class.

I think the parties are set up well but they are a bit pricey for my budget right now so keep that in mind.

The only complaint

I have with the center is that on Friday and Saturday nights the teenagers are there in full force and it gets quite a bit crowded.

You might want to refrain from taking small children at those times as they can get away from you and it would be hard to find them in the crowd.

Otherwise it provides hours of entertainment that our whole family enjoys very much!

Chelsee says :

What time you open?

Sophie S says :

The Thunder Alley Family Center in Dickinson, TN is open during the following times:
    Monday-Thursday 10a.m.- 11p.m.
    Friday Saturday 10a.m.- 1a.m.
    Sunday Noon- 11p.m.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 59805349461231/k2311a058/5.8.08