Magic Bullet  » Electronics  »
  • So far my experience with this device has been a good one

• by RJR

I saw the Magic Bullet advertising on TV many times and have always wanted to get one. When I went to the grocery store one day I saw it on the shelf for considerably less than they had it on TV. I went back a few days later and bought one and have not regretted it since!

When I first bought it I was surprised to see they had a juice attachment on/in the

box as well. I didn’t see them advertise this on TV. I am glad I got a blender to go with it as well as I really needed a new one.

So far my experience with this device has been a good one. I use it to make milkshakes, blend spices, grate Parmesan cheese, chop up pieces of cabbages, garlic, tomatoes and anything else. It does it in a jiffy and the cups are ...

• so handy to stick in the freezer with the covers and then take to work the next day. I do this often with many of the drinks I make.

I have never used it in the microwave, although it is said that they can withstand the microwave heat as well. I also like the automatic function where you can just hook the cup on and it blends without you pressing down on it.

The blender

holds a considerable amount of liquid as well. I use this attachment when I am making alot of one drink but I have never used the juicer attachment to date. We also get a book in the box with alot of quick and easy recipes and it also explains which blade attachment to use for certain purposes.

All in all, wonderful product that gives what it advertised. I would recommend it to anyone. It truly is all-purpose!

Magic Bullet

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16805349451231/k2311a058/5.8.08