MAC Eye Shadow Pigments
  • MAC Pigments are by far one of the best comsmetic products I have ever used
  • As I stated earlier, the color payoff is amazing with this product
  • Another thing I love about MAC Pigments is that they come in a variety of unusual shades such as Golden Lemon or Rush Metal

• by HeatherR

MAC Pigments are by far one of the best comsmetic products I have ever used. With over 35 colors to choose from you can find that perfect shade for every occassion.

MAC Pigments go on smoothly and evenly. You can use any type of eyeshadow brush, foam applicator, or even your finger to apply

the product. The color payoff in MAC Pigments is intense and even. You can create a very subtle look by applying a very small amount of product or you can layer the Pigment until the desired effect is achieved. You can also use several different shades to create just the right effect. The blendability ...

• of MAC Pigments is unsurpassed.

MAC Pigments are currently $19.50 per container. They come in little pots and are filled by weight. Unlike typical eyeshadow, MAC Pigments come in loose form. Believe me, your $19.50 will go a long way. As I stated earlier, the color payoff is amazing with this product.

Another thing I

love about MAC Pigments is that they come in a variety of unusual shades such as Golden Lemon or Rush Metal. You really can find any shade you desire. So go to MAC.com or your local MAC Cosmetics counter and check them out today! I’m sure you’ll ove them as much as I do!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31705349431131/k2311a057/5.7.08