Sunshine Snacks Corn Chips
  • I think your favourite flavour may depend on personal preference
  • Overall, I like to eat these corn chips when I'm in the mood for a snack and want something light

• by RJR

Sunshine Snacks is a popular local brand for snack foods and one of their products is Corn Chips. This snack comes in a very light .28g package. This is not surprising since the chips themselves are pretty light but also very crispy. Since it is so small it is just a single serve

package and only contains about 30 chips in it.

This snack comes in four flavours, Bar-B-Que, Hot, Ranch and Monterey Jack. I think your favourite flavour may depend on personal preference. So far I have liked the Bar-B-Que flavour best of all the flavours, but the others are just as tasty and I do ...

• have them every once in a while to mix things up a bit. The packages are also each coloured differently for each flavour. This is good for identifying the product easier.

The main ingredient is corn flour and it contains a combination of soyabean and cottonseed oils which are pretty healthy for a snack.

The

only flaw I find with it, is the fact that they could have added vitamins to the mixture like I’ve seen with some foreign snacks. But maybe they will soon.

Overall, I like to eat these corn chips when I’m in the mood for a snack and want something light.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27705349341131/k2311a057/5.7.08