Ergo Baby Carrier  » Baby care  »
  • The best part about this baby carrier is how comfortable it is
  • I have not yet found anything I don't like about this carrier
  • This is a product that I would recommend to any of my friends with babies and something I would definitely purchase again

• by Stefanie Trudeau

Carrying around a 15 lb. baby is hard work.

I’ve tried a few different types of baby carriers and my favorite by far is the Ergo baby carrier.

They are a little bit on the pricey side averaging about $92, but are worth it for the comfort and versatility.

They can either

be worn on the front or back, and can carry newborns (with an insert) all the way up to 4 or 5 year olds.

This baby carrier is also very adjustable and can be worn by most people from 5 to 6.

5 feet tall.

The best part about this baby carrier is how ...

• comfortable it is.

The straps are nice and padded, and the majority of the baby’s weight rests on your hips, with a very wide hip strap.

I’ve worn my baby in this carrier for hours at a time without getting a sore back.

I have not yet found anything I don’t like

about this carrier.

It is machine washable, comes in great colors, and even has a hood that goes over baby’s head to protect them from the sun or for when they are sleeping.

This is a product that I would recommend to any of my friends with babies and something I would definitely purchase again.

Ergo Baby Carrier

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54705349291131/k2311a057/5.7.08