A Few Good Men movie  » Movies  »
  • I think A Few Good Men is one of the coolest an funniest movies I have ever seen
  • I thought the storyline was very cool and funny
  • I gotta say Jack Nicholson was probably the best character in the whole movie, and his acting was just great

• by MysticPen

I think A Few Good Men is one of the coolest an funniest movies I have ever seen. I really like the acting of Jack Nicholson in this film. The movie A Few Good Men also stars Tom Cruise as well.

I think both actors do a wonderful job of acting

and entertaining me in this film. I thought the storyline was very cool and funny.

I really liked the lines in the movies. Lines where Jack Nicholson would ask “Can I ask you a personal question? , You ever serve in an infantry unit?” You ever serve in a forward area?” I thought those lines were very funny.

And of course I can never forget the great line “Extend me some F’enin courtesy. ” I gotta say Jack Nicholson was probably the best character in the whole movie, and his acting was just great.

I also think Tom Cruise did a good job ...

• A Few Good Men movie
      of acting, his character had a very funny attitude. Also his whole attitude was funny because he very cocky.

I really thought the music in A Few Good Men went very well with the film.

The movie a A Few Good Men is very funny and has some very good lines in

it.

It does not have a lot of action or fighting in it. But It has a very good story line to it, and keeps you guessing until you get to the very end and you find out the truth.

But you can’t handle the Truth!! A Few Good Men is worth buying or renting.

A Few Good Men movie

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11605349161031/k2311a056/5.6.08